The process for trading Kemp & Denning Limited shares is outlined below.
- Review the Low Volume Market Introduction and Important Notices.
- Review the current Register of Buyers and Sellers and Recent Transactions.
- Register Your Interest to buy or sell Kemp & Denning Limited shares.
- If you are a Buyer or a Seller, you may request that Kemp & Denning Limited provides you with any details of any Seller or of any Buyer. To request this information contact the Company Secretary.
- Complete the transaction by completing a Standard Transfer Form and return it to the Registry.
The matching, negotiation and execution of any transaction that occurs will take place between the Buyer and Seller without any involvement from Kemp & Denning Limited. Settled transactions will be processed by Kemp & Denning Limited’s Share Registry. Once the transaction has been processed by the Registry, the Company Secretary will then update the register of Sellers and Buyers.
- To see the Register of Buyers and Sellers on the Low Volume Market.
- To Register Your Interest in Buying or Selling Kemp & Denning Limited shares on the Low Volume Market.
If you have any queries about this process, please contact our Company Secretary at the address below.
The Company Secretary
Kemp & Denning Limited
GPO Box 608
Hobart Tas 7001
Ph: (03) 62 300 338
Fax: (03) 62 813 338